Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Exam Stress

Aw, man. I can't believe that exams are in 5 days! I'm like, totally freaking out here! It's hard to believe that the year is almost half over; it feels like the year just started last month! I'm so worried about what my exam scores are going to be like. If I get at least 65% on my math exam, I get an A, which is comferting, but I'm still nervous. I feel like the exams are weighing me down, so I'll be glad when they're over. Well, g2g. Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

volleyball_star37 said...

don't worry...u will great as always!! good luck anyways!! love ya!

Ignis said...

Comforting. And don't worry about the math exam. If you actually study, which I didn't last year, you'll pass quite easily. And I got 91%, so you shall do quite well.

sports gal said...

That's not as comforting as the 65% thing. You're like, super-genius! I've been studying, and I got like 5+ wrong out of 22 on the first part of my practice exam. I'm so nervous!! I feel like I'm going to die!