Thursday, March 1, 2007

Fun, Fun, Fun!!

Hey everyone! Hope you're all doing good. Today was a pretty good day. The only bad part was that I have homework from all of my classes except for PE. Today's the first day this semester that that's happened, except for when I was sick. Oops! I forgot to mention that. I was sick for 2 weeks, one week with a bladder infection and the flu, and another week for a supposed reaction to the medication. Now the doctor doesn't think it was a reaction to the meds, but they don't know what the problem is. I'm stumped too!! But, then again, I'm not a doctor, so ya.
I stil have to finish my course selection sheet. It's so hard to decide what courses to take!! Did you find that? Well, if you didn't then you're really lucky. I'm totally stumped!!! I also have to fill out 3 application sheets for certain courses. That's not going to be fun. Oh well, that's what I get for being so unable to make up my mind. What do you call someone like that again? Umm... isn't it indecisive?? Ya, it is! Wow, I actually do know somthing. Or it could be that I asked my smarty pants sister. Teeheehee. I guess there is a benefit to having a way-too-smart sister.
Oh man! My batting coach is totally trying to get me to email my crush!! It's kinda weird because he bugs me like a brother. He actually said that he had to take on the big brother roll because I don't have any brothers. It's kinda funny, but whatever. But ya, so he's trying to get me to email him and asked my why I don't. I told him that that's not the type of girl I am. He replied, " Well, you don't have to be the same person all of the time, you know." And I told him I quite like who I am. He found that response quite funny. So ya, I do have his email address, but I'm too shy to email him. I mean, I don't know if he has a girlfriend or not, and if he did, then that would just be kinda awkward. He might also wonder why I started emailing him now and how I got his email address. I just think that things would get too complicated, so ya.
Well, I think that's all for now. Hope you all have a good day.

2 comments:

Ignis said...

This is your way-too-smart older sister speaking. There will be no emailing of boys in this household. Or I will kick your backside from here to Timbuktu. And then Brent's for even suggesting that you email a boy. Besides, why do you need an older brother when you have moi? Who happens to have access to numerous baseball bats and other blunt objects.

caramel said...

JACQUI!!!! what the heck...you are wanting to email him???oh man..talk about desperate...hehehe..i'm jk...but that's school..if you check out my blog, you may notice i haven't checked it for a LOOONG LOOONG TIME, the last time i wrote into it was when i was still with ...uhem... but now i'm not...so it's been awhile..i'll be updating it later on...some day...when i have the time..hehehe...well ciaou...i have two blogspots...so check either of them...hehehe well cya
karmie