Hey Everyone. Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I've been really busy with baseball, school, and spring break! Yipee! I can't believe that almost a week of spring break has gone by. It's gone by so quickly. I mean, the days go by pretty slowly, but the week seems to have gone by so fast. I know that sounds so messed up, but I don't know how else to explain it.
So, today I'm leaving for Birch Bay! Yes!! I've been waiting for this trip for months now. A $100 shopping spree and a weekend spent with my mom, sisters, and aunt? Now who wouldn't love that?? Well, maybe the sisters thing isn't that great... LOL Just kidding you guys!! Love ya!! ; ) So ya, I'm there till Sunday evening, and on Sunday, my cousin is coming down for the day. I'm so excited. I don't get to see her or my aunt very often, so this trip is going to be really fun. I still don't know what to get. I was thinking an iPod nano, but I don't think I have enough money, or that we aren't staying down there long enough for me to bring it back. We'll just have to wait and see, now won't we? LOL
Oh my goodness!! The baseball season starts in about a week!! I can't believe it!! I think this season we're really going to give the older teams a run for their money. Our team is looking really good, so I can't wait for the season to start up.
By the way, I hit 64 m/h last Friday!! I'm so happy!! My batting coach says that's the fastest that anyone's hit that he's coached, except for Danielle Lori (she's the national pitcher, goes to U of W, and pitches 70 m/h). But he said it's the fastest out of girls my age up to about 5 years older. I'm so happy!!
Well, I don't know what else to say. Um.. oh, I got my hair cut. I know it's not that exciting, except the last time I got it cut was in September. Ya, I know, that's a long time, but I never got around to it.
Sorry, but I won't to be able to write for a while. Have a great weekend!!!
Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
so...so far how much have you shopped and what have you shopped??? i hope you had fun... or still having fun...wherever you are...i'm guessing you are still there in the states...tomorrow i'm going to shop but shop for books instead...hehehe well cya
karmie
I hope you have a wonderful time shopping. I'm looking forward to seeing you (and your new haircut)when you come back!
Hope you had a blast! Miss you!
Have a great day!
Emily :-)
Hey you guys!! I got back on Sunday evening. Thanks for posting a comment. I got a bathing suit (I know it's spring, but I needed a new one!! ), a new purse, and a new pair of boots (I love my new boots! They're so nice! I can even wear them to school!!). How did book shopping go?? Well, see you guys Monday!!
Sports Gal
Sweet! im looking forward to seeing your new stuff!
Love ya!
You are not very consistant...
Post a Comment