Friday, March 14, 2008

Long Time, No See

Hey Everyone, Wow, I find it really funny that I haven't blogged in almost a year. Time sure flies when you're having fun, or are busy for that matter. A lot has changed over the past year. I've been sick for a year, was an alternate for Team BC Softball because of my health, and have stumped 4 specialists. Quite a year, huh? And that's just the beginning. Our family has done some renovations and my dad seems to enjoy the idea of starting projects, but not finishing. Even though our house is a mess, my dad is an amazing handyman, and the house looks 10xs better than it did... at least once you look past the huge mess. :)
Grade 9 was a tough year for me. I had to search for God in the difficult times, but I'm so thankful for the trials because without them, I wouldn't be so close to God. I also have grown in my friendships, and am so thankful for my friend's patience with me. Well, g2g. Talk to you later!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you finally decided to update your blog! (do you only reserve updates for the boring hours of spring break? lol!) I hope you are having an awesome Spring Break, I know my time has been AmAzinG! ;-) Thanks for the encouraging letter. I am looking forward to seeing you and catching up! Have a great day!

sports gal said...

Hey Emily!
Nope, this was actually during socials in the cad lab. I was done my work and decided to update. I'm so glad that your trip to Mexico was great. Well, see you later!!

Anonymous said...

Oh great and wonderful blog writer, why does thou never update thy beautiful blog. Does thou have a busy, crazy hectic life similar to that of thine friend? Is not thou life full of thrills and adventures, sorrows and joys? Why does thou not therefore communicate to thy friend throu this great and wonderful blog. Each day, with great anticipation the page of thou "Athlete's Life" is opened, yet met with great sorrow and dissapointment of thine reader upon the discovery that there is only old information located on the beautiful page. Woe is the friend who is unable to be distracted from the Math homework she is procrastinating. Woe is me.
Summary: PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BLOG MORE REGULARLY!!!

Anonymous said...

I find it very amusing that I am the only one who dares darken the corners of your dusty blog and venture to leave a comment...
I have almost given up hope of discovering new content...but perhaps when I am away in the far corners of Africa you might feel compelled to begin to post again for the world to know (aka me) the events of an athlete on crutches (but you will be off them by then, so you will have to come up with something new to write about)...
Hopefully you will venture over to my freshly cleaned up blog in the process of renovations and follow the action over there.
Hopefully I will be more consistant and not leave you hanging with the same sensation I have been feeling lately... ;-)
Anyways...I feel like I am writting more on your blog than you are so I should move over to my own blogging territory and leave you to yours.
Love you lots!!!
Em :-)

Anonymous said...

Haha, thanks Em,
I'll try to update this more often, though I'm not promising anything. ;)
But I am going to miss you so much next semester when you're gone... :'(
But, even though I shall go into the deepest depths of despair, I can't wait to hear all about your adventures!
Love you tons!!
<3 sports gal